Terms & Conditions
User:You represent and warrant that (a) if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old and otherwise legally competent in all respects to enter into and be bound by this Agreement or (b) if you are an entity, you are a corporation, limited liability company, partnership or other legal entity in good standing, and possess all legal authority and power to enter into and be bound by this Agreement. If you are a legal entity, you hereby represent and warrant that you have the authority to and do hereby bind your entity and all individuals employed or engaged by your entity that may use the Services.
Products and Ordering:
1. Product Descriptions. Product descriptions are presented on the Sites and can be consulted before your order. Photographs and pictures have no contractual value.
2. No Offer. Any prices, quotations and descriptions made or referred to on the Sites do not constitute an offer by us but an invitation for you to offer. We may withdraw or revise them at any time prior to our express acceptance of your order.
3. Choice of Products. The choice of products, after having studied their features, is made under your sole responsibility and liability according to your needs such as you previously determined them before any order. You are the only person having complete knowledge of equipment, software and configurations that you use and are thus sole judge of the compatibility of the products ordered with those you use. When you confirm your order, you are deemed to have accepted the prices, volumes, quantities and features of the products ordered.
4. Errors. While we make every effort to ensure that the prices and product descriptions indicated on our Sites are accurate, we cannot guarantee the correctness of all information. We reserve the right to notify you of any error relating to a product prior to dispatch of your order. In such event, we convey to you the correct information so you can either (a) confirm your order under the corrected terms or (b) cancel it. If you confirm your order, you acknowledge that the product is provided in accordance with such corrected terms.
5. Availability. We make every effort to ensure that the products appearing on our Sites are available. However, we cannot guarantee that all products are in inventory or in our providers’ inventories. If we are unable to process or fulfill your order, we may (a) reject it (without liability), in this case we send you a rejection email and we refund any prior payment that you have made; (b) propose alternative products; or (c) continue to try to source the products from our suppliers for thirty (30) days after your order. If we cannot source the products within this time, we cancel (without liability) your order and send you a cancellation email.
6. Archives – Access. After validation of your order, we may keep, during a fair period, records of orders received, acknowledgements, acceptances and other contracts records. We may potentially be able to provide you with copies on written request. However, you shall print or save a copy of all such documents and this Agreement for your own records.
Price and Transactions:
1. Prices. Prices of products are exclusive of sales taxes or any of the appropriate purchase taxes and exclusive of shipping and freight charges. Such taxes and charges are invoiced, if necessary, once you’ve specified the necessary information, in addition to the price of the products bought. We may modify the prices at any time and without notice. The prices payable for products are those in effect at the time of our acceptance of your order.
2. Security. On the Sites, credit card transactions are secured and your credit card number is encrypted. We use the 256 bit SSL encryption standard (Secure Socket Layer), currently one of the most reliable standards on the Internet.
Licensing, Copyright and Trademark:
1. Licensing Terms. When we supply products which are or include software programs (the “Software”), the Software is licensed by the relevant licensor. Its use is subject to the end-user license agreement or other licensing terms included with the Software. Under no circumstances does delivery or download of Software constitute a transfer of any ownership interest in and to the Software.
2. Copyright. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, sounds, videos, digital downloads, data compilations, and software (including the Software), is the property of softwarelands or its content suppliers, and is protected by applicable copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of softwarelands and protected by applicable copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of softwarelands or its suppliers and protected by applicable copyright laws. The Software may not be copied, adapted, translated, made available, distributed, varied, modified, disassembled, decompiled, reverse engineered or combined with any other software, save to the extent that this is permitted in the licensing terms or applicable law expressly mandates such a right.
3. Trademark. Any and all copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights used or embodied in or in connection with the intellectual property included on the Sites or Services, including without limitation any and all documentation, promotional materials, manuals, packaging and artwork related thereto are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners.
Delivery and Returns :
1. eMail Delivery (Download)
Download Procedure. As soon as your order is processed, you receive an e-mail providing a link that gives you the access to the downloadable file or digital product.
Backup Disc Option. When you order your product, you may have an option to order a “Backup Disc”. This option allows you to receive a custom Disc of the product you have downloaded. This way, you can instantly start using the downloaded product, but also have a backup copy if you ever have to re-install it on your device.
2. Instant Download
Refund of Products:
Eligible for refund
- 1. Duplicate purchase
- 2. Ordered by mistake then followed by ordering the correct product from softwarelands.com
- 3. Fatal purchase, technical or registration issues with the software that could not be resolved within 30 days.
- 4. For the orders which our suppliers/partners suggests to refund for any purchase, technical or registration issue
- 5. For the unauthorized transactions that is proved by payment processor such paypal or stripe that its unauthorized transaction.
Circumstances of no refund:
- 1. Change of mind after purchase without any reason.
- 2. Part of a bundle.
- 3. Did not receive order confirmation e-mail and registration code in time, and didn’t try contact us to solve the issue.
- 4. Request refund for technical trouble, but fail or refuse to
cooperate by providing details for troubleshooting such as screenshots
relevant information, or rejects the proposed solutions we provide.
- 5. Refund request based on dissatisfaction caused by misunderstanding of the product’s functions and capabilities.
- 6. Purchase of wrong products, followed by the purchase of products outside softwarelands.com
- 7.A refund request due to price change. we hold full rights to price changes and we cannot issue a full refund or partial refund of difference in price
- 8.Registration failure of the software is caused by customer’s wrong operation, and the registration information is proved to be valid by the manufacture of the product.
- 9.If a purchase exceeds period of money-back-guarantee 30 days period
Returns of unused original condition of the product(s) are accepted within 14 days after the purchase, you are responsible for paying any costs associated with returning a product
If the product is defective we may require to provide screen shots and other information to verify that the product is defective or not working, if so softwarelands.com will pay associated costs.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. softwarelands HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES (A) WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, PERFORMANCE, FUNCTIONALITY AND COMPATABILITY WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE OR PRODUCT), (B) WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR AVAILABLE THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES, (C) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, (D) OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, (E) OF MERCHANTABILITY AND (F) OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE, SUPPORT, MAINTENANCE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY softwarelands, softwarelands’S REPRESENTATIVES, AUTHORIZED SUPPORTERS OR OTHER USERS SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ALL SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE PROVIDED TO YOU BY SOFTWARELANDS AND/OR ANY OTHER USERS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: SOFTWARELANDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR NONPERFORMANCE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES CAUSED BY ANY REASON, WHETHER WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF ITS CONTROL. IN NO EVENT SHALL softwarelands BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY) WHETHER OR NOT SOFTWARELANDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. SOFTWARELANDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SOFTWARE OR TECHNOLOGY. IN ANY EVENT, softwarelands’S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS YOUR RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOFTWARELANDS ‘S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE GREATER OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00) OR ANY AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO softwarelands FOR THE SERVICES IN DISPUTE DURING THE ONE YEAR PRECEDING THE CLAIM, WHICHEVER IS LESS. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING FROM, BASED ON OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE EVENT WHICH GIVES RISE TO THE APPLICABLE CAUSE OF ACTION. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, AND SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW A LIMITATION ON LIABILITY DAMAGES AS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, softwarelands’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ALL SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE PROVIDED TO YOU BY SOFTWARELANDS AND/OR ANY OTHER USERS.
Reservation of Rights: softwarelands reserves all rights not expressly granted to you by this Agreement.
Survival: The following provisions shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: disclaimer of warranties, exclusions of damages, limitation of liability, indemnification, benefit of provisions, venue, governing law, dispute resolution and class action waiver and reservation of rights.
Benefit of Provisions: All provisions of this Agreement that disclaim warranties, exclude damages and limit liability shall be for the benefit of softwarelands and our affiliates, partners, licensors, vendors and similar parties.
Article edited with the online wysiwyg HTML editor. Subscribe for a HTMLG membership to stop adding promotional messages to your documents.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, sounds, videos, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of softwarelands or its content suppliers, and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of softwarelands and protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of softwarelands or its suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
Use of Web Site Information
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this site, you may view, copy, print, and distribute documents available on this Web site subject to the following conditions:
1. The document may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes;
2. The document may not be modified or altered in any way;
3. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include our copyright notice:
Copyright © 2020 Softwarelands
4. softwarelands reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from softwarelands.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this Web site. Elements of this Web site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
At softwarelands, we proud ourselves for respecting the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at:
All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with a trademark symbol, are trademarks of softwarelands, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective companies and are hereby acknowledged.
Mac®, Mac OS®, iPod® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
None of these trademarks may be used in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits their owner.