- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
VinylStudio Pro convert records tapes cassettes vinyle to digital format CD mp3
VinylStudio is software dedicated to converting your records and tapes to digital format. Much easier to use than a conventional audio editor, transferring your albums to your computer is simple and straightforward.
From there, play them in your favourite audio player, burn them to CD, download them onto your mobile device or stream them around your home.
Here is a more detailed rundown of VinylStudio’s major features. There is a separate work area for each stage of the process, allowing you to focus on the task at hand, and you can switch between them quickly and easily.
The thumbnails below show each of these work areas with a brief description of what each one does. Click through for more information and a full-sized screenshot.
- Record directly to WAV, FLAC, Ogg, MP3, or AIFF format. On the Mac, CAF, AAC and Apple Lossless files are also supported
- Recording stops automatically at the end of the record
- Supports up to 192 kHz, 16, 24 or 32 bit
- Monitor your recording through your PC’s speakers
- Record 78’s on turntables with no 78 RPM speed setting
- Apply RIAA and other recording equalisation curves
- Lookup and edit the track listing while recording is in progress
Lookup Track Listings
- Track listings can be looked up over the Internet or entered by hand
- Keyword lookup by artist and album title quickly finds what you are looking for
- Retrieve album art from the Discogs and Amazon databases (or import it from a file)
- Many listings include track durations, which makes splitting the recording into tracks much easier
- Drag and drop album cover art from your Web browser or desktop
- Powerful and efficient track-splitting functions are easy to use
- Waveform display quickly identifies track boundaries
- Or use ‘Scan’ to search for gaps between tracks
- Fade tracks in and out
- Multi-level undo/redo in case you make a mistake
- A fast and effective declicker, to get the best out of your vinyl
- Filter out tape hiss and other forms of noise
- Normalise your recordings, so that they all play back at a similar volume
- Graphic equaliser
- Presets make it easier to recall your favourite settings
- User-editable FFT filters, for the advanced user
- All editing is non-destructive, so if you want to change your mind about something, you can. Your original recordings will still be intact.
- One-click file generation, one file per track
- Save tracks in a wide variety of file formats, including WAV, MP3, Ogg, FLAC, AIFF and WMA (and, on the Mac, AAC and Apple Lossless)
- Files are tagged with Artist, Album, Track Title and more
- On the Mac, the saved tracks are, at your option, automatically added to your iTunes library
- Drag-and-drop interface, see your entire collection at a glance
- Burns both Audio and MP3 CDs and DVDs
- Append tracks to existing MP3 CDs
- Writes track listings to audio CDs
- Burns ‘gapless’ CDs
- Export track listings to import into your favourite CD cover editor
Batch Operations (VinylStudio Pro only)
- Save tracks for several albums at a time
- Batch delete albums from your collection
- Generate CUE sheets
- Print your collection
- Move or copy albums between collections
- And more…
Specification: VinylStudio Pro convert records tapes cassettes vinyle to digital format CD mp3