- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Ashampoo® Home Design 7
Ashampoo® Home Design 7 Ashampoo® Home Design 7 – Ashampoo Home Design 7 is 3D home design software that allows you to conceptualize and furnish your future home on your PC. Numerous objects help you with interior decoration and you can tour your progress in 3D.
Ashampoo Home Design 7 enables users to design, furnish and visualize their dream home, extension or redecoration on their PCs. The project wizard combined with multiple automatic features helps users get started quickly and greatly facilitates complex calculations. The extensive object catalog covers everything from furniture to electrical appliances and decorations. Every aspect of construction planning is covered. The impressive 3D view supports virtual tours to survey buildings already in the planning phase. Ashampoo Home Design 6 comes with professional-quality walls, ceilings, windows, doors, recesses, skylights, solar panels, chimneys as well as electrical appliances. Three design levels (2D, 3D, cross-section) provide maximum clarity at every planning step. The home design software also supports SketchUp and Collada imports for even more detailed furnishings. Version 7 comes with over 1200 new 3D objects and a new catalog with over 250 ready-made object groups. Editing walls, windows, and doors has become much easier thanks to new numeric input methods and tools. Working with catalogs now includes new groups of pre-assembled garages, kitchen units, garden sheds, and saunas, with the option to create and add custom folders.
– Access to multiple new objects through Google Sketchup and Collada model import
– Precise 3D previews for every planning step
– Plan roof-mounted photovoltaic installations easily
– Over 380 new symbols for electrical, gas, water and security appliances
– 3D preview with furniture, light and surroundings
– New numeric edit tools for walls, windows, and doors
– Additional window and door parts, shutter boxes, blinds, borders